Direct Debit With
In order to make our customers lives easier we usually collect payments via direct debit. Long gone are the days of the window cleaner disturbing customers at tea time to collect payment thanks to our direct debit payment provider GoCardless.
GoCardless has been streamlining payments for small businesses since 2011. They now process over £3 Billion transactions for over 30,000 businesses in the UK and across Europe. Find out more about GoCardless at www.gocardless.com/about
GoCardless provides payment services for every size business or organisation from your local window cleaner or sports team to multi national companies like Thomas Cook and Virgin. Click here to find out more https://gocardless.com/stories
- No personal details are shared with 3rd parties
- Invoices are always sent prior to payments being taken
- This is not a recurring payment you are billed after each clean
- All financial transactions are handles by GoCardless
Authorised By The FCA
GoCardless is an authorised payment institution regulated by the FCA.
Trusted By Thousands
GoCardless provide direct debit services to over 30,000 businesses.
Military Grade Encryption
All sensitive details are RSA encrypted and only communicated over secure channels.
Organisations using the Direct Debit Scheme go through a careful vetting process before they’re authorised, and are closely monitored by the banking industry. The efficiency and security of Direct Debit is monitored and protected by your own bank or building society.
The Direct Debit Guarantee applies to all Direct Debits. It protects you in the rare event that there is an error in the payment of your Direct Debit. The Guarantee covers Direct Debit payments. It cannot be used to address contractual disputes between you and the billing organisation.
Direct Debit Guarantee
- The Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit the organisation will notify you (normally 10 working days) in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request the organisation to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by the organisation or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when the organisation asks you to
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify the organisation.
Pay an existing invoice
If you need to make a one time payment for an outstanding invoice by debit or credit card please click the link below and you will be able to make payment with our secure payment provider Stripe. You will need to know the amount owed in order to make payment.